Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Christmas presents for voiceovers - some sound ideas!



Wow! I can’t believe Christmas has come around so fast!

As is becoming a tradition for me, I have a few holiday gift ideas for the voiceover artist in your life.

You could go for clothing with a headphone or microphone design - there're quite a few out there! I like this t-shirt from Etsy. 

 If you want something for the home, after a hard day in the studio they can rest their head on a pillow with a similar design. Check out Etsy for some options.

And speaking of studios, if they have a home studio, maybe something like a stand for their earphones? There are some really nice looking ones around made of wood, metal, plastic - whatever you like!
 
Jewellery is always nice - a charm or pendant. This adjustable 'headphones' ring is really cute! 

Or if you're the crafty type, you can find moulds shaped like microphones - maybe make some custom chocolates or soap.

I'm always a fan of the 'stocking-stuffer gift bag', and this year I'll be making some for my VO chums: a tiny bottle of The Pickle House pickle juice (my new FAVE voice elixir - I'll be blogging it in the new year!), herbal throat lozenges, a mini-pack of disinfectant wipes (great for when we're using other peoples headphones - ask before you wipe though!) and some cute little earphone memo blocks I found in a pound/dollar store. Hope they like them!

Wherever you are and whoever you're with, I hope your Christmas is gorgeous....

1 comment: